Registration for the 2015 Sabino Canyon Little League season will be held every Saturday in January (3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st) from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM at the Udall Park baseball fields.
Registration Check List:
- Parents of returning players can fill out the on-line registration link (below) starting December 1, 2014. They still must stop by a 2015 Saturday registration date to provide the medical release, any address or school changes and snack bar deposit $100.00 (if working) to FULLY complete their registration.
- Need a Spring 2015 Registration form filled out COMPLETELY and two checks (one for the registration fee that will be cashed, and one for the snack bar deposit that will be held until volunteer snack bar hours are completed.) A buyout is available and may be added to the registration fee.
- If you are a returning player with a change of address or school, please confirm the new address or school is within the SCLL boundaries. If your address or school is no longer within the boundaries, please contact the Player Agent for additional information. You still may be eligible to play with us!
- Must live or attend school within Sabino Canyon Little League boundaries. Please verify your address or school using the SCLL Boundary Map.
- Need a Spring 2015 Registration Form filled out COMPLETELY and two checks (one for the registration fee that will be cashed, and one for the snack bar deposit that will be held until volunteer snack bar hours are completed.) A buyout is available and may be added to the registration fee.
- SCLL official will only need to visually view an ORIGINAL Birth Certificate and or copy.
- Three documents showing residency and school attendance within the SCLL boundaries. (An AZ Driver’s License, Voter Registration and one utility bill are the most commonly presented documents). If using school attendance parents must bring an official school report card or enrollment form dated prior to October 1, 2014, to verify residency.
Little League Residency guidelines!
- In an effort to accommodate for Little Leaguers to play with their classmates, and ease the burden on parents and guardians, Little League has amended its residency requirements to allow children to play in the local league whose boundaries where they attend school is located. To verify enrollment, parents will need to bring an official school document, such as a report card or school enrollment form, confirming enrollment in the school for the current academic year, dated before October 1, 2014.
If you have other questions about Sabino Canyon Little League please email our President Tim Klomp.