2015 Sabino Canyon Little League Assessments are canceled for this Saturday 1-31-15, and moved to 2-7-15.
SCLL Assessments for this Saturday (1-31-15) are canceled due to the inclement weather. The assessments will be rescheduled for February 7, 2015.
This Saturday 1-31-15 remains the final day to register to avoid possible late fee. SCLL board members will be at the park to accept the necessary paperwork (2015 LL Medical_Release_Form and snack bar deposit) to complete registration.
Assessments will now be held on 2-7-15, more details will follow later this weekend and will be e-mailed and posted on the SCLL website. This will be the only day assessments are held.
- Any player, who played in the Majors division in 2014, is exempt and does not need to attend assessments.
- All players over the age of 8 must assess.
- The entire registration process must be complete before the prior to the player participating in evaluations.
- All players need to be there 45 minutes early to sign in, get their number and warm up.
- Please bring a baseball glove and a hat. These items are all that is required.
- We strongly suggest that players wear baseball pants and cleats. Players may want to bring their own approved bat, helmet, batting gloves and any other gear necessary for their playing.
- Players are expected to display their level of proficiency with fielding, catching, throwing, hitting and running.
- It’s important that players demonstrate self control and good sportsmanship by being patient, paying attention and listening to instructions at all times.
- Players failing to assess will not be considered for promotion.
We understand that families have other engagements but ask that they make every effort to attend assessments. SCLL strives to properly place players in their receptive divisions and so coaches may properly draft balanced teams. When players fail to assess it causes problems for coaches and the league when trying to keep a competitive balance for ALL age levels.
Any questions can be directed to Nathan Baker @ SCLL Player Agent
This Saturday 1-31-15 remains the final day to register to avoid a possible late fee. SCLL board members will be at the park Saturday 1-31-15 to accept the necessary paperwork to complete registration.
Registration Check List:
- Parents of returning players can fill out the on-line registration link BELOW. They still must stop by a 2015 Saturday registration date to provide the medical release, any address or school changes and snack bar deposit $100.00 (if working the snack bar your deposit that will be held until volunteer snack bar hours are completed and a buyout is available and may be added to the registration fee.) to FULLY complete their registration.
- If you are a returning player with a change of address or school, please confirm the new address or school is within the SCLL boundaries. If your address or school is no longer within the boundaries, please contact the Player Agent for additional information. You still may be eligible to play with us!
- Must live or attend school within Sabino Canyon Little League boundaries. Please verify your address or school using the SCLL Boundary Map.
- Need a Spring 2015 Registration Form filled out COMPLETELY and two checks (one for the registration fee that will be cashed, and one for the snack bar deposit that will be held until volunteer snack bar hours are completed.) A buyout is available and may be added to the registration fee.
- SCLL official will only need to visually view an ORIGINAL Birth Certificate and or copy.
- Three documents showing residency and school attendance within the SCLL boundaries. (An AZ Driver’s License, Voter Registration and one utility bill are the most commonly presented documents). If using school attendance parents must bring an official school report card or enrollment form dated prior to October 1, 2014, to verify residency.
If you have other questions about Sabino Canyon Little League please email our President Tim Klomp.