This Saturday, February 6, 2016, beginning at 10:00 AM, SCLL will hold player assessments for the 2016 season at the Udall Park Baseball fields. Assessments are mandatory for players age 8 and up in order to appropriately place players in the age group appropriate to their skill level. Please plan on attending one of the two sessions on 2/6/16, beginning at 10:00 AM and the second session beginning at 1:00 PM. Please make every attempt to attend one of the two sessions.
- Session #1 Player Assessment Begins 2/6/16 @ 10:00 AM
- Session #2 Player Assessment Begins 2/6/16 @ 1:00 PM
- Only players who attend an evaluation session will be considered for player advancement.
- Please bring a baseball glove and a hat. These items are all that is required.
- We strongly suggest that players wear baseball pants and cleats. Players may want to bring their own little league approved bat, helmet, batting gloves and any other gear necessary for their playing.
- Players are expected to display their current level of proficiency with fielding, catching, throwing, hitting and running.
- Anyone that has put in to manage in either the Majors or AAA division is invited to attend these assessments so you can take your notes in anticipation of the upcoming drafts.
- Questions about assessments can be directed to Chris Sorbe @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing everyone in February!
Sabino Canyon Little League
Also, the SCLL board of directors is STILL seeking anyone with accounting, CPA or related skills to aid with the leagues accounting duties. If you or anyone you know would be willing to help, please e-mail the information officer @ email@example.com
If you have other questions about Sabino Canyon Little League please email the information officer @ firstname.lastname@example.org