Everything to Know about Registration
Registration Dates: January 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th, 2014 @ Udall Baseball fields!
See the calendar
Little League Age is determined by the player’s age on April 30, 2014. A separate deposit check for $75 (per player up to two players) will be held until the snack bar hours (one shift per player up to two players) are completed. Anyone wanting to buyout of the snack bar requirement may do so by adding $50 (per player up to two players) to the registration fees. Buyouts made after registration are $75 per player (up to two players)
Registration Check List:
- Returning Players
- Parents of returning players can fill out the on-line registration link (below) but they still must stop by a Saturday registration date (January 4th, 11th 18, and 25th@ the Udall baseball fields) to provide the medical release, any address or school changes and snack bar deposit (if working) to fully complete their registration.
- Parents can also complete the entire registration process in person by completing a Spring 2014 Registration form filled out COMPLETELY and two checks (one for the registration fee that will be cashed, and one for the snack bar deposit that will be held until volunteer snack bar hours are completed.) A buyout is available and may be added to the registration fee.
- If you are a returning player with a change of address or school, please confirm the new address or school is within the SCLL boundaries. If your address or school is no longer within the boundaries, please contact the Player Agent for additional information. You are still eligible to play with us!!
- New Players
- Must live or attend school within Sabino Canyon Little League boundaries. Please verify your address our school sting the SCLL Boundary Map.
- Need a Spring 2014 Registration Form filled out COMPLETELY and two checks (one for the registration fee that will be cashed, and one for the snack bar deposit that will be held until volunteer snack bar hours are completed.) A buyout is available and may be added to the registration fee.
- SCLL official will only need to visually view an ORIGINAL Birth Certificate and or copy.
- Three documents showing residency or school attendance within the SCLL boundaries. (An AZ Driver’s License, Voter Registration, and one utility bill are the most commonly presented documents).
- New Little League residency guidelines!In an effort to accommodate for Little Leaguers to play with their classmates, and ease the burden on parents and guardians, Little League has amended its residency requirements to allow children to play in the local league whose boundaries where they attend school is located. To verify enrollment, parents will need to bring an official school document, such as a report card or school enrollment form, confirming enrollment in the school for the current academic year, dated before October 1, 2013.
- Managing/Coaching (Manager Application and Volunteer Application 2014) or click here to contact us with volunteering questions.
- Sponsoring a team (Sponsorship Packages 2014) or click here to sponsor SCLL 2014 sponsorship letter
- 2014 SCLL Golf tournament. Please download the SCLL 2014 Golf Flyer or go the sponsorship tab to register.
- Umpiring for the league (Umpire Application) or click here to contact us with umpiring questions.